NAPS Doulas is excited to present this continuing education event focused on the anthropology and biology of infant sleep!
Join us as we learn about the latest studies, compare new and time-tested sleep techniques, and examine cry-it-out sleep methods.
During this class, we will explore:
– Is cry-it out actually harmful? What methods are gentler and do they really work?
– How can families breastfeeding and co-sleeping families get more sleep?
– How can you best explain infant sleep death risk and help parents protect babies?
– What is infant sleep apnea and how can you recognize it?
– How do circadian rhythms and light affect babies?
When you leave this class, you will be better able to educate and explain infant sleep to your clients and help them get more sleep.
This will be a two hour class and will count toward NAPS Doulas’s certification requirements.